Right Way Basketball: Holiday Shooting Clinic
REGISTER TODAY FOR OUR 2 DAY HOLIDAY SHOOTING CLINIC
We are looking forward to continuing to develop local talent into skilled, fundamentally sound, team players. We’re always making improvements to our clinics in an effort to enhance the player experience. We hope you will consider registering your child this year. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
DATE: January 3 – 4, 2019
AGES: Boys and Girls 9 – 16
LOCATIONS: St. Mother Teresa HS, Nepean & Holy Trinity HS, Kanata
The game of basketball is changing quickly and there is a major premium being placed on outside shooting for every player on the court regardless of position. Our 2 day shooting clinic, designed for competitive athletes, will help players Take CHARGE of their shooting performance.
Our experienced coaching staff continues to refine our program balancing the importance of the basics and technique with an understanding of the complex nuances of becoming a consistent shooter.
Both days will be filled with a mix of building habits through repetition as well as shooting competitions, our ‘pressure cooker’ and game play.
Players will each receive a notebook. Prizes will be awarded. Players are to provide their own lunch and snacks.
Pre-Clinic Drop-off: 8:00 am – 9:00 am
Instruction and Gameplay: 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
Post-Clinic Supervision: 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm
New This Year:
- Intensive shooting focus geared towards competitive/aspiring competitive players
- Analytical film session
- Right Way player notebooks
- Emphasis on understanding the psychology of a shooter
All Right Way Clinics Include:
- Skill and concept instruction at all levels structured around Basketball Canada’s Long Term Athlete Development Model
- An enthusiastic and well trained coaching staff
- Skill competitions and game play
- Premium product for player awards
- Free before and after clinic care for all ages
- Full refund issued prior to Dec 20, 2018
- 50% refund if withdrawing after Dec 20 until start of clinic (Jan 3, 2019)
- No refund after clinic starts
* Medical exceptions but will be subject to administrative fees